Prize Money Policy
Here are all the necessary information & policy on Prize disbursement in BYOC.
The following rules apply to all contestants and are non-negotiable.
General Rules for all tournaments
1. The recipient of the prize money is the individual person that has registered for the specific tournament.
2. The winner/s must be present at the Prize Ceremony.
3. The winner/s must not follow/chase any organizer after his/her match is over for prize payout. The prizes would be paid as per schedule only.
1. The winner/s will get crossed A/C payee cheque only.
2. 60 day post dated cheques will be issued.
3. TDS @ 30% will be deducted on the total amount, which can be claimed if the winner/s submit a photocopy of his/her PAN Card at the time of receiving the cheque.
4. TDS deduction letter would be issued to only those who have submitted the copy of PAN card.